So here we go.
1. Where did you meet? On a blind date. He was in my city visiting his sister over Christmas break and she set us up.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 17 months
3. How long have you been married? 26 years
4. What does he do that surprises you?
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes.
6. Does he have an annoying habit? Yes. He keeps thinking that we should actually do things instead of just think about them :)
7. What is your favorite quality of his? His sense of humor. And, if I'm going to be honest, I like that he gets things done. I just don't like it when he wants me to participate :)
8. Does he have a nickname for you? Jules.
9. What is his favorite color? Blue. Just as long as it isn't carpet or walls. Or bedspreads.
Ok. He likes blue clothes.
10. What is his favorite food? Mexican. Y'know, the food of his people. Except he's Yugoslavian, but whatever.
11. What is his favorite sport? Currently, drag-racing. Football and Basketball when he was a lad.
12. When and where was your first kiss? Well now. That would be telling? no?
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go out to dinner, watch a movie at home
14. Do you have any children? Two gorgeous daughters. Yes, they read my blog :) ::waving::
15. Does he have a hidden talent? He's very artistic. And he can pick things up with his toes. I mean, he has all the bases covered.
16. How old is he? Ten weeks younger than I. Ten weeks of the year I truly find this annoying.
17. Who said "I love you" first? Did you NOT see where I said we'd been married for 26 years? LONG time ago.(pause for thought)
Ok, he did.
18. What is his favorite type of music? 70's Rock
19. What do you admire most about him? His commitment to his principles.
20. Do you think he will read this? Hmmmm. Probably not. Unless one of the aforementioned gorgeous daughters prods him to. That's right, I said "prods him to." I am NOT the one teaching Engrish.
Ok, Dani and Sue, Tag, you're it!