Some new goodies in my store (finally, LOL):
There's a matching alpha, which you can download free for a few days :) Check the bottom of the post!
I've been thinking a lot. (Explains all that smoke, doesn't it ?) Even if one is Resolution-resistant (I am), there's something about January that makes you all thought-y and analyze-y. I've been noticing it mostly in the scrapping arena (probably because that's so much more comfortable than examining the "dieting" arena, LOL). I just have the sense that my newly-returned mojo is a delicate thing, in need of gentle stimulation and challenge. Which is a dainty and non-finger-pointing way of saying "I was in a serious rut."
I was fortunate, yesterday, to meet a couple of real live flesh-and-blood digital scrapbookers. While I think we all enjoy lots of online scrap buddies (this is a digital hobby, after all), it's really interesting (and slightly surreal) to sit in a room with two people who know what you're talking about. I'm afraid it sort of went to my head and I peppered them with barrage after barrage of the questions that have been swirling around in my head (sorry ladies!).
Being an equal-opportunity pest, I'd love to get some input from the online world of digiscrappers, so I've put together a little list of questions for you (with none of my rude interrupting - be thankful). Everyone who comments on one or more (and includes a way to reach you) will receive a coupon for my store. Thanks!
1) Are you a kit-scrapper, or a stash-scrapper? (If you ARE a stash-scrapper, do you have all your supplies tagged or otherwise organized? What's your favorite method/program?)
2) Are you a paper person, or an element person? What kind of papers do you prefer? What's your favorite element type (i.e. frames, date thingies, journaling accessories...) If you open up a new kit and you're disappointed because there's no _____, what would ____ be?
3) Do you look at other layouts/galleries for inspiration? If so, where?
4) What are your favorite scrapping colors/textures/patterns?
5) What's your "default" style of scrapping? What would you like to try?
6) What sort of scrap items are you TIRED OF?
7) Other comments? You can drop me a line at julieitis at g mail dot com, if you'd prefer. Thanks!
And here's your alpha :)